Thursday, March 1, 2007

Little itchy bumps

So I've developed a rash on my arms. Little, red, itchy bumps. They appeared shortly after my linens were changed yesterday, so my doctor believes that the sheets may not have been rinsed well. She ordered some Benedryl cream, but it hasn't come in yet. They changed my sheets again this morning and my rash hasn't gotten worse. But it could be worse, I could have caught mange from a dog (like my sister) or Norovirus (like a third of the inmates at Henrico County Jail , 3 local schools, and 2 nursing homes).

I've also developed a sore on my left elbow from propping myself up on it to eat, take meds, and type. I was supposed to have a wound care consult, but apparently she's caught Norovirus too. But she's prescribed some ointment that I should be getting later.

Henry is doing well, however, he has spent much of today kicking or ramming his heiny into my cervix and it is quite painful. Apparently, when I told him he could move around as much as he wanted to as long as he didn't move out, I was not specific enough.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Elizabeth, I really admire that you have kept your wit and sense of humor in tact through all of this!!! Also, kudos to Sloan for being a top notch husband. Hopefully Horatio Cane and his sunglass antics have been keeping you entertained!!! Love you both!!! Jackie