Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Son and My Elephant Rock (27 weeks)

My usual Tuesday ultrasound got postponed until today and Dr. Troyer was very pleased. My amniotic fluid is perfectly fine. Sweet Henry has plenty of room to wiggle around in. He currently weighs 2 lbs 5 oz and is is the average 27 week size in all of his measurements, save for his femur bones which are average for a 28 week old. So he will be tall like his wonderful daddy. He even posed perfectly for us and I have some new profile pictures. My cervix is also looking better; I am now roughly only 1.3 cm dilated. Dr. Troyer said she felt like she won the lottery with my ultrasound. Because of this, I'm going to only 1 ultrasound a week and I get to have three 2 minute seated showers a week.

Today I also had the nurse rearrange my room. My left hip had begun to bruise from laying on it all the time, so they moved me so that I can see the TV from either side. Very exciting.

I've also become addicted to my Webkinz, Elliot Reid. I've started decorating his room, playing in the arcade, feeding him, jewel hunting, and he even gets a job to do everyday.

A big shout out to my sister, Sonya, my niece, Rachel, and my friend Blair for working in Henry's nursery and hanging his curtains.

No comments: