Thursday, March 22, 2007

Who's Your Daddy?

Today was a good day. My fingernails and toes are lovely. I felt a bit like a celebrity having the manicurist come to me. And since I was admitted to the hospital on the day she shaved her head, I liken myself to Britney. In rehab maybe. Except not so trashy. My toenails are OPI Red and my fingernails are a nude pink called "Who's Your Daddy?" I picked it for the name alone. In honor of Britney.

I also have once again fallen completely in love with Sloan. He is adorable. He calls me regularly, gasping, "I need my wife!" And after much TV watching, I've found a TV dad that reminds me of my wonderful man. They both adore their wives, are funny, and fabulous daddies to their kids--the perfect combination of silly and strict. So those are their similarities. But there are differences as well, which I'll give you as clues so you can guess who is Sloan's act-a-like. #1. Bad sweaters. #2. Sloan is white. #3. Sloan is not an OB. That's right--I'm married to Cliff Huxtable!!! Sloan took this as a a compliment. I mean who doesn't like Bill Cosby!!

No comments: