Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hee Hee and Willie Wonka

Sloan and I had a relaxing weekend. We watched this really groovy Lamaze video. First of all, this DVD was obviously dubbed from a VHS tape made in the late 70s/early 80s. Seondly, basically everyone--women and men--had mullets and short shorts on. There also was a man who looked just like Billie Dee Williams. Nothing like child labor with Lando Calrissian. Sloan and I decided that it actually is a good thing we couldn't take this class in person as we are not mature enough. The instructor said things like..."Concentrate on your special place"..."Stroke it out"...and "You can use both hands." When she started teaching one of the breathing techniques and said "Make the pattern hee hee blow" Sloan and I just lost it.

Sloan is the best husband in the whole world. This weekend he brought me clean laundry, helped the nurse change my linens, watched HGTV with me, hung up pictures in my room, fetched me water, and even helped empty and clean my bedpan. He even sung the Willie Wonka song each time he did this because the gloves they use in my room are blue and look like Johnny Depp's gloves. He certainly is my favorite.

1 comment:

kristen said...

Yeah, the Hee Hee is LAME. I did Bradley classes just so I could avoid it. That and Mike wanted to wear a coach outfit and 12 damn classes really helped his cred. Just kidding.

Praying for you!