Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Still Lovin' Bacon at 28 weeks

YEAH!!!! We have made it to our first goal of 28 weeks. My next goal is 30 weeks--March 27th.

Today has been the first day of my " Non-concentrated Sugars" diet. And they forgot my bacon again at breakfast, so I had the nurse order me some and I had it for my mid-morning snack. It has also been my first day of finger pricks to test my blood sugar and so far so good. The doctor does not believe that I'll need to take pills or shots. So this is good.

Also, my cable came back on today after lunch so I am once again able to watch Guiding Light.

I'm still waiting for Dr. Love to drop by for my weekly ultrasound. I am hoping things are either the same or better with my cervix so that they let me lay flat for a couple of hours a day. But for now I'll look forward to Bacon-wrapped scallops from Capitol Ale House. Yummy!

No comments: