Thursday, May 20, 2010

Real Chinese Conversation

A friend of mine has a recurring item on her blog called "Real Conversations".  To be truthful, I've never actually met this friend.  She lives in China, is a blog buddy, and the sister of a "brick and morter" friend here in Richmond.  (I think I may have just coined a new term.  In the 21st century we have cyber-friends, facebook friends, and brick and morter friends.)  So in honor of my Chinese buddy's blog, I mention to you now the following Real Conversation.  Or not so much conversation as declaration that makes me think of China.  Or at least menus at Chinese resteraunts.

Henry (to Gracie):  Gracie, I wuv you super big huge a lot.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out!! Henry is so sweet with Gracie. I see all kinds of wacky English over here. One I saw recently was a bit disturbing, they had written "Grory" when they meant "Glory".