Sunday, May 23, 2010

B.O. and the Time Bandit (Yesterday's Quotes)

Two Quotes. 

And just the general statement that in a public place we took our son's shirt off so he could have a Fudgecicle.  Which is just about the only icecream in those ice cream stands that does not contain Red40.  Oh well, when in Myrtle Beach, do as the Myrtle Beachians do and all that jazz.

Quote 1.
Getting out of the car--finally at the beach.
Sloan:  Dear Lord, do you smell that?  What is that smell?  It's horrible.  Oh my gosh, I think it's me.  Smell me.  Smell my stomach.  I haven't smelled this bad since playing sports in high school.  Smell me; it's bad.  (Lifting his shirt)  Smell my stomach.  Smell my stomach!!!  Dammit woman, smell my stomach!

Quote 2.
While eating Alaskan Snow Crab legs for dinner.
Elizabeth:  I like to think Andy Hillstrand has touched what I'm putting in my mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i totally laughed out loud reading this!