Monday, May 17, 2010

Kitchen Pics



Sorry if you are my FB friend and you've already seen the after shots of the kitchen. The only problem with the spankin' new kitchen is that is sort of makes the rest of my house look like a dump and I feel compelled to keep it sparkling clean.

 View from the foyer.  We will be replacing the carpets with Zebra ones I found (thanks to Angie and my sister) at Ballard Designs. 


Best thing about the new farmhouse sink--makes cleaning babies and dishes so easy and rather enjoyable.  Although, the touch technology faucet is a bit tricky when your baby keeps touching it at odd times to make the spray go everywhere...

First breakfast in the new kitchen.  Henry is stoked to be back in his chair to eat Mini-Wheats with Gracie.

New pantry and magnetic chalkboard already in use. 

We're still moving into it.  I'm sure I'll reorganize things a thousand times.  The church's preschool yard sale is benefitting from the kitchen purge.  Who needs 8 spatulas?  And four muffin tins?  And really, do we think I'm ever going to use an Ice Cream Maker?  And with my instant hot spicket, I got rid of the ice tea maker.  The instant hot is money.  Have drunk 6 cups of hot tea today.  Perfect for a yucky rainy day. 

2 comments:

Ali said...

it looks fantastic! enjoy

The Little Bear said...

Looks fabulous! The zebra rugs will be awesome. :)