Monday, May 12, 2008

We're thinking of doing something new with our yard.

So we're considering redoing some of the landscaping in our backyard. What do you think?
This is the fence that used to keep Lolly from escaping.

The top of the tree.

This is just about one third of the tree. (Sloan calls these photos "Reasons I Don't Have to Mow the lawn this week.")


Do you think that having the shade of the tree closer to our house will help to reduce our heating and cooling? I should check with Al Gore.

My guess is that any heating and cooling savings are negated by the gaping hole in my ceiling.

I suppose we could always just bring the outdoor in. (Henry was sitting in the center of the 4 branches and I was on the couch that was positioned in front of the blue things in the corner.)


Score! We don't have to clean the gutters!


Don't you just love the view?!?

No comments: