Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Please Don't Tell My Husband...

but he was right. It was pretty stupid to adopt a puppy before Henry could even walk. Lolly is driving me crazy. On a regular basis, I threaten to feed her a bowl of chocolate. Today, she has barked and whined like she needed to go out a total of 13 times. She has yet to pee, but has managed to get mud all over her paws, eat a bunch of grass (which she'll just puke up later), and dug up either a giant earthworm or a small snake. Last night she puked up grass and ate it before I could get to it. Several times I've puked a little because of what she has done. Sloan suggested we adopt a dog that was at least 2. But, no, I just HAD to have a puppy. I'd like to think that I've learned a valuable lesson and will begin actually listening to my husband. Well, let's not start talking crazy.

I have, however, looked around and once again confirmed that Henry is the cutest and sweetest baby ever. At the gym, women flock to him oohing and ahhing over his big brown eyes and long eyelashes. He is pretty close to walking. Which is good because he needs to foot speed and height to get away from the Lollster when she is in one of her "puppy" moods. I took the both of them out to my sister's yesterday, and Lolly came back pooped (AWESOME!) after being taken on 4 walks and being chased around by her seven kids.

No comments: