Thursday, May 15, 2008

DOWN WITH ARCHULETA

I am calling anyone with two ears and a soul to VOTE like crazy for David Cook. I might just move to Canada if David Archuleta wins American Idol, and unlike Alec Baldwin, I'm true to my word! Ugh. Archuleta makes me want to poke out my eyes with a dull pencil so I don't have to see his clothes that he stole from the set of Superbad. He makes me want to rip off my ears and send them to Michael Johns as a "It should've been you" present. I'm beginning to think that someone, or specifically, some church is paying off Randy. That he gets paid every time he tells Archuleta that "he is in the zone" or that "he can sing the phone book." I used to joke about this conspiracy theory, but after his opinions of David Cook singing "Don't Want A Miss a Thing," I'm pretty sure about it. Seriously.

Hey, Archuleta! Michael W. Smith called and he wants his "cool" back.

No comments: