Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorable Memorial Day Weekend

My friends Jackie and Cary came down from Baltimore with their 8 month old daughter, Natalie, and we had a great time hanging with kids, grilling, and watching a bit of Sex and the City. I also got them hooked on Deadliest Catch as there was a marathon on this past weekend. SCORE!!!


Hey Mom! There's a chick in my exersaucer! Cool beans!

Henry taught Natalie that trucks and tractors are the tastiest!

Sloan tests drives having a little girl only to find out that a baby's love of its feet knows no gender.


Jackie and I cuddle our bambinos after a dip in the baby pool.

Dad, why you gotta get everything on film? I'm trying to take a bath with my lady friend and I'm not down with all of the paparazzi.


I'll share my tractor with her but this chick is CRAZY if she thinks she can even touch my Scuba Steve.

I used to have chubby cheeks just like these, Natalie.

You keep saying that word gentle, Mommy. Can't you see by now I have no idea what you're talking about?


I call this my "McDreamy" pose. I have no idea what Natalie is doing.

Dad ROCKS!!! (Yes, Henry. He does.)

No comments: