Friday, May 2, 2008

The Ladies Like a Man With Skills...

We haven't worked with nunchucks yet...But we are workin' on our skills...

Truck Driving skills... (Although he'd prefer to crawl in and out of the box the toy came in and he has MASTERED the honking of the truck's horn.)

And our Sippy Cup skills....

Mom, I really liked it better with the bottle. And you'd hold it.

Not only are you trying to make me eat mushy kiwi and mango, but you also aren't helping me with this sippy cup thing. Nothing is coming out from this end. Augh!

I hate this blasted thing!

I'll just stick this right there and scream. Maybe then you'll bring me a bottle.

Finally! It's about time.

And self-feeding skills...

Okay, Mom--you were right. At first, I was pretty disgusted by the whole meat-stick phenomena. They smell pretty gross, but these little turkey-dogs are pretty good. And you say when I get bigger I can have one with a beer at a baseball game? AWESOME!!!

No comments: