Saturday, May 3, 2008

Meet the newest Member of the Phillips Family

For Mother's Day--Sloan is adopting us a puppy. Her name is Lollipop "Lolly" Phillips and she is adorable. (Her name was Lily, but she seems a bit too spunky to have such a ladylike name. And I have a friend with a daughter with that name.) She and Henry licked one another this morning and then hunted for choking hazards together at the Animal Shelter this morning. She is 9 weeks old and we get to go pick her up once our references call the shelter back. (Hint Hint--Ann, Tracy, and Shannon!) She is a Beagle mix (we are getting her from a shelter, mind you) and she has been living in foster care that has a 7 month old little boy, so she is ready to be yanked at. Here is how the shelter describes her--
I am a sweet little girl...and I am laid back. I love to run and play. I like to follow my foster family around and chase after my foster brothers. I love to snuggle.

2 comments:

mollie said...

loly is the cutest thing!! congrats and happy mother's day :)

the reppard crew said...

LOLY is so cute! For the record, I gave our favorite Phillips a GLOWING recommendation. I'm sure Murphy would love to sniff her!! Congrats! :)