Wednesday, March 11, 2009

That 1% will get you every time

Transcript from phone conversation...

EJ: Well, when the cable guy leaves we've got to go to Target to pick up some onesies.

Sloan: Onesies?

EJ: Yeah, I posted this craft contest on my blog and I've...

Sloan: (sound that sounded like he was spitting out a drink) What?

EJ: (blushing) I posted this craft contest on my blog?

Sloan: A craft contest. On your blog.

EJ: Yeah, and I need to pick up some onesies so I can make...

Sloan: (laughing) I want to go back to this craft contest.

EJ: Yeah. What about it?

Sloan: I swear. 99% percent of the time you are the coolest person I know. But that other 1%--you're a dork. A big dork. D. O. R. K.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Y'all make me laugh so much. So bummed I missed the craft contest this time.

the reppard crew said...

Ah! i can't believe i missed it! alas, life with twins wins again! can i pre-register for your next craft contest? Btw: i have been thinking about it, and I think that you should have an invitation-making business. (seriously, i thought about that before i even knew of your contest!)