Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And the winners are...

Okay, so I said I would only make 5 crafts. But I do so love crafting and am having fun coming up with different things for different people. But I'm heading to bed tonight and already have 8 people on deck so I'm closing it up. With Sloan traveling a lot for work, crafts give me something to do while watching TV so I may be posting this offer again soon.

Also, for some of you I will need addresses and such--but the craft winners are: Meg Jokinen, Jenny Riggs, Lindsey Jay, Mary Vollono Riley, ET Stevens, Jenn Warren, Jenny Brock (and maybe a little something for baby Grayson that is coming on Friday!), and Magda in Austin.

Everyone is going to get something different and I'm doing them in the order in which I received the requests. (Except I may jump ahead and do the Brock's gifts out of order as the bambino arrives soon.)

Meg, you're up first. The only hint you are getting is that I literally laughed so hard I peed in my pants tonight when I began it. Which is fitting, because I'm pretty sure wetting myself was par for the course when we hung out. It may also take some rooting around for some photos and videos at my parents house, because nothing makes a craft greater than us peeing in our pants on film while singing karaoke at Disney world.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

YES...big winners. Love that. We appreciate being included even though we clearly were not in the top 5 of quickest response. That's not like me either--to be slow on a blog check, my husband would have been so disappointed. We look forward to a Phillips original and don't want to cut anyone off so if we have to wait our turn...completely understand!

Audrey said...

How did I miss this? I could have sworn I read your blog last night! Maybe it was Monday night...but sign me up for the next contest!!!! Miss you! Give Henry a big snuggle for me!!

The Little Bear said...

Hot diggy dog!! I may have to give you my parents address because there is a chance we are moving back to NC..... By the way, I'm also incapable of 2 showers in one day.