Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Henry's Merry Godbrothers

Welcome to the world, Hudson and Will! If Henry were awake he would squeal with delight and probably try to stick his finger in your sweet tiny noses!

I'm so glad you decided to wait to join us outside your Mommy's tummy, although I'm still lamenting y'all not being born on my birthday. I was planning on having a joint 35th/4th birthday party with y'all at Chuck E Cheese's. Maybe we can still share a laser tag party sometime?

And to Shannon, one of Henry's Fairy Godmothers and an original founder of the Henry Marshall Phillips Fan Club and Facebook group, you ROCK!!!! Way to make it past 36 weeks carrying over 12 pounds of baby. No wonder that beach ball you swallowed was so danged big!

I guess Henry will have to find some other blonde cougar to cuddle up to as your lap will now be taken...

Any takers?

No comments: