Monday, December 1, 2008

Ashton Kutcher's Got Nothing on Me...

For my birthday/Christmas/Valentine's Day/Mother's Day present, Sloan got me a new fancy dancy camera--a Nikon D60. It pretty much rocks, except for that I'm still don't quite know how to work it. The last time I took a photography class it was with actual film. It is not so much the photography part I'm worried about, it is actually what the heck are all of these buttons and levers for. And when should I put on the extra lens that the salesman said would be great for when Henry is in a play? And what the heck is this software that came with it. I wish I had Photoshop--of course, the Photoshop courses I took in Art School out in Colorado were for Photoshop 6. I think they're on version 47 now or something.

But here are a few of my favorite pics from Thanksgiving. Nothing has been done to them, seeing as I can't even figure out how to crop them. The manual says I'm supposed to be able to do this "in camera". Yeah right. Thank God it came with free passes to photog classes at "Ritz Camera University."
The J boys enjoying their bottles.

Why everyone at a little get together of my high school friends kept saying, "My, Henry sure is busy."

The naked chef. Watch out Jamie Oliver.


Henry's cousin, Gigi.


Henry loves playing in Gigi and Papa's giant tub.


All dressed up to go out for Mommy's birthday.
(Note the scratch on his face from my wedding ring.)

No comments: