Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thanks for your continued prayers

I cannot express to you how much y'all's emails, texts, and FB messages have meant to me.  To know that our boy is being prayed for around the clock.   This is good because the picture we have of him from over the weekend is just so sad to see.  His head has been shaved (typical in an orphanage to prevent lice), his clothes are filthy and falling off his body, and because they don't use diapers, his pants are split so the orphans can just relieve themselves whenever they need to unfettered.  He is still my precious boy, I just desperately want to cuddle him and let him know I have diapers and Oreos in my purse. 

I cannot post any pictures of Charlie.  But I can post a picture my buddy Laura posted on my FB wall.  J'adore.

No comments: