Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Put a Ring on it--Stella & Dot Adoption Fundraiser

Mother's Day is coming up.  Do you want to know what I got my husband for Father's Day?  I bought my own mother's day present. 

This is my mother's day present.  The necklace. Not the woman.  Of course, if she does laundry and potty trains, she will be what I request for Christmas. 



And you can too.  AND you can do all of his while helping to bring an orphan home.


WHAT?!?

I'm a little obsessed with these earrings. 
The little sister of my kids' fairy Godmother is a Stella and Dot stylist and graciously offered to throw me a Charity trunk show.   The monsoon rains meant for a poor showing at my house last Sunday, but you can still have the opportunity to buy some bling with a good conscience knowing that roughly 20% of all sales will go straight to our adoption fund. 

So maybe you should not only put a ring on it, but a necklace and bracelet too. 

Here is the link to my trunk show:http://www.stelladot.com/style/trunkshow/dbff9f9b-7c26-11e1-ad30-005056b55330


How rockin' will these bracelets go with my necklace?  (No.  I did not get all of them.  But I wanted to.) 


If you order by May 6th, all in stock items are guaranteed to make it to you by Mother's Day.
The party closes on May 14th.  
 
Also, I think if you order your mom one of those fabulous charm necklaces and tell her how you helped bring an orphan home by giving this to her...you will affirm to her that she really IS the best mother around for teaching you the importance of motherhood. 

Again, click HERE to shop my Charity Trunk Show! 

No comments: