Saturday, November 8, 2008

Some Husbands Bring Home Bacon...

My husband brings home beans.

Sloan was given a case of Grillin' Beans when visiting the Bush plant in TN for work this week. The best part about this is he had to check the case of beans at the airport. And the airline lost his beans. His suitcase came through fine, but we still had to fill out paperwork for the beans.

The Pickle and I were standing off to the side of the luggage counter when someone said, "Are you in line for lost luggage?"

"No," I said. "They lost my husband's beans." I offered no explanation. Some things are just better left unsaid.

So at about 10pm last night, we heard a thud on our front porch and sure enough, it was Delta with a late night bean delivery. And just in time for Troop 867's canned food drive.

No comments: