Sunday, November 2, 2008

No More Sour Pickle

Henry is doing well. He is back into everything. So much for my grand plans of watching Mary Poppins and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang yesterday. Our house smells like a hospital as I've Lysoled everything. He was excited today to finally have food that wasn't beige--macaroni and cheese. He wore it all over his face. Thanks so much for all of your prayers and well wishes.

Also, I'm thinking of going on Halloween Candy diet. The only thing I ate on Friday was Fun Size Milky Ways and Snickers Bars. Apparently, this helped me to lose 6 pounds.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

why is it that my halloween diet has made me gain 4 pounds and yours has helped you lose?! no fair! Reese's cups, almond joys, peanut butter m&ms and kitkat bars...yum yum yum

Audrey said...

why is it that my halloween diet has helped me gain 4 lbs and yours has helped you lose?!! No fair!!

Courtney said...

Reading about your poor little man just about broke my heart! I can't imagine how stressful/scary/exhausting that was for everyone involved. So glad he's feeling better!