Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Babies, Beans, and Beats

Henry enjoys a little "baby training" with cousin Matthew. It's a good thing Sloan was quick with the camera as this lasted all of three seconds.

Oh no! Anderson and Caleb realize that they've both purchased the same pair of jeans from Hollister. What to do, what to do! (And yes, like the water gun, these ripped up jeans were purchased by Gigi and Papa. Who else?)
Henry, Mommy, and Daddy discover that eating the corn on the cob is not as messy as they'd imagined. Of course, this photo was taken prior to him using the cob as a brush.
Henry's BFF, Nathan, has just recently become a big brother. Most people are cooking the family a meal. I hate cooking, so I'm giving a little childcare. And what is most easy is that Nathan narrates the entire playdate, so I'm actually able to get 4 loads of laundry washed, dried, and folded, my menu for next week planned, and lunch made! Thanks Nathan for babysitting my son!
Because one 2 year old playing the drums was not loud enough.

1 comment:

Janell Cowley said...

Free childcare for the older sibbling is better than a meal sometimes. I know when someone did this for me with Jenna, I really appreciated it.