Saturday, June 20, 2009

Matthew Gunning Pusey

Matthew Gunning Pusey,
aka "The Ocho".


He arrived at 2:25 am on Friday, June 19, 2009. He came quickly, with my sister progressing from 3 cm to 10 cm in an hour. Luckily the progression did not occur prior to receiving an epidural. He weighed 8 pounds and no one seems to be able to tell me how long he is. According to my dad, "long enough". According to his big brother Caleb, he will be a vampire, because he is "squishy, red, and has really long finger and toes and is kind of weird looking." According to his Gigi (my mother), he is "beautiful and cuddly."



Henry is no longer the youngest grandchild on my side, thereby no longer receiving the title of cutest grandchild by default. He will pass the torch to his yet to be disobedient cousin. We've labeled bunches of Henry's clothes, gathered up the swing and the Bumpo, and will be heading off to meet the little muchkin this afternoon at my sister's house. Yes, my sister has figured out that after her eighth kid, she really only needs to stay in the hospital one night.

No comments: