Sunday, April 15, 2007

Two and a Half hours I'll never get back

Sloan and I had a relatively uneventful weekend. I had a massage and we watched movies.

FYI--Do NOT rent the movie Marie Antoinette. It was excruciatingly slow. I will say that at least it was a pretty movie. Great period costumes and shots of Versailles. In the two months I've been on bed rest in the hospital, I can honestly say that watching this movie was the first time I was bored. The high point of the movie was when someone said, "Your Highness--the people have taken the Bastille." I said to Sloan, "Oh, praise God! They'll be dead soon!"

We did, however, redeem the weekend by watching Father Goose. Leave it to Cary Grant to save the day. If you haven't seen it, it is one of his last films and is very cute.

No comments: