Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hungover

I spent most of yesterday nursing my food hangover. I will not be having any PF Chang's for awhile. A good long while. So my asparagus, half of a baked potato, and mystery meat with gravy dinner last night was not met with much love. Particularly since I knew Sloan was at a business dinner at Bookbinder's eating filet mignon and lobster.

Dr. Murray measured my belly yesterday morning and it was 33 cm, which is about 1 cm above average. She estimates that Henry weighs between 4 1/2 and 5 lbs. Which isn't surprising as he now wakes me up with his wiggling on a regular basis. Now that we are past 32 weeks and creeping closer to 34, I've stopped praying that he'll stay put for a long time. I'm now praying that he'll come as soon as his lungs and brain are ready and hopefully not too early in the morning. He can fatten up when he gets here.

No comments: