Monday, October 17, 2011

This is what was on my mind as the nurse was digging around my hand looking for a vein. When peace like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well, with my soul. Thanks for your prayers. I'm still in a lot of pain. The Percocet dulls it and makes me high, but I'm still in pain. But, and here's the best part, I am already bleeding less. So thank you. And thanks to SM, AV, and TS for loving on my babes today. What a gift it is to have friends who love my kids so well. Henry was bursting with joy to tell me about his double playdate day. He played checkers, colored a velvet painting of Spiderman, and went on an Adventure in a backyard with no fences. He had so much fun he even failed to mention the Juggler that I know performed at his school today. We watched Annie this afternoon. I had forgotten how much I loved that movie. And Gracie fell in love with it as well. So I'm planning on watching it again later this week. And perhaps introducing her to my favorite leading man, Captain Von Trapp. Thanks for your continued prayers. I'll post more tomorrow when I pull out my laptop.

No comments: