Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ain't No Party Like a G. Love Party...

I often lament that my buddy Mollie's babysitter is in pastry school.  Seriously?  How awesome would that be?  Well, I am jealous no longer as my babysitter is in photography school.  And she took pics of Gracie's birthday party.  (Remember Henry's party where we forgot and so I had to rely on my friend's pics she took with her camera?)  And when I say she took pictures...I mean she took 399 pictures.  So forgive me if I have a little trouble deciding which ones to show you. 


Because nothing says party like BUNTING!

  
Gracie loves the Ball Pit!


Cousin Matthew enjoys the Bubble Machine!

Gracie, Aimee (Henry's BFF), and Emily make clown hats.

Some of the 6 dozen cupcakes that my dear husband helped me ice. 
(During which we talked about how awesome it would be to have a babysitter in pastry school.)


Circus Animal center piece for the dining room table (which nobody even sat at).

Emma, middle school face painter extraordinaire, makes up Prentice.


The Big Cupcake for my Little Cupcake.

Big Brother helps to blow out the candles.  (He also helped pluck off the choking hazards...aka the M&Ms).

This is how a real woman eats an entire Strawberry cake by herself.  This is also how you get to be 23.5 lbs (90th percentile) and 30 inches (75th percentile).  Way to grow and be tall, Gracie!

Cousin Matthew takes a pointer from Gracie.
The cutest clowns around: Reid, Tyler, and Cole

Aunt Sonya loves up on the birthday girl.


I love my PARTY!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I loved that party. I mean, really loved it.