Thursday, April 29, 2010

Party on Party People

Two worlds collide.
Lego and Thomas.  Now if we could only get him to stop playing with them to eat.

I love Inflation Nation.  And I have 8 Thomas tatoos.

It's just a jump to the left.

Don't quite know what the boys are doing.  But this really is the best family pic of the day.

Chick-Fil-A Nuggets and Fruit.  My favorites!!!

Happy Birthday to you, sweet boy!
And just so you know, we've already had your Thomas birthday party.  So you can go ahead and stop asking me every time we leave the   house if we are going to another "Thomas Birtday Party for Henwe".  We are not.  Maybe next year.

Henry's Stats--
32.7 lbs (50th percentile)
39 inches (60th percentile)
Allergies progressively getting worse, with the new diagnosis of an intolerance of Red40 dye. Now on Zyrtec, Nasonex, and Singulair. 
Causes eczema, bright red rash, irritabilty, and agression.  Awesome.  And it is in everything.  EVERYTHING.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, so many things:

1. Henry is adorable! I love that giant smile on his face!

2. How in the world do you get him to eat the fruit with his chicken nuggets? I order the fruit with Nate's kids meal, but he pretty much always says, "Yeah right, lady, hand over the waffle fries."

3. And no kidding about Red dye 40! I had read somewhere that it can cause hyperactivity in children, so I was trying to cut back on it, but they put stuff in everything...even in the vitamins I was giving Nate every morning! No wonder he acts so crazy sometimes...Red dye 40!!

Happy birthday, Henry! And happy mommy anniversary, Elizabeth!