Friday, September 5, 2008

I have a little crush on Sarah...

So I'm not going to talk too much about politics. But there are a couple of general things I want to put out there about the upcoming election.

1. I hate campaign speeches and slogans. I particularly hate when candidates say things like "I am for the children." Is there a candidate running that is against the children?

2. Everyone is talking about change. Isn't that what an election, by nature, is for? Why are you pointing out the obvious to me?

3. Barack Obama will you please stop saying "Yes you can." Yes I can what? I think this is a bit "Vote for Pedro and all your wildest dreams will come true". However, if you are really trying to say "Yes I can have a maid" you have my vote.

4. I'd really like to vote for someone rather than against someone.

5. Let's give it up for women who are smart and beautiful. Michella Obama, Cindy McCain, and Sarah Palin--bringin' sexy back. Not a cankle in sight.

No comments: