Monday, September 15, 2008

I blame Marishka Hargitay

You know you've watched too much Law & Order: SVU when you happen upon a chain in the ground in your backyard while raking leaves and you are too afraid to pull it up for fear of finding some underground sex dungeon in your backyard left by your home's previous owner.

I wanted to pull it up, but then the thought of some mysterious trap door from beneath the ground flipped me out. I seriously began imagining little girl bones and the Chesterfield County coroner in a backhoe in my backyard. Ugh.

2 comments:

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

PULL IT!

(i totally want to know what it's attached to!)

Craig McIntosh said...

"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad, known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
Dumpt..dumpt...