Friday, December 7, 2007

Skateboarding with Santa

Sloan thinks Henry looks like a stoner in his Christmas card picture because his eyes have that "I just had a bottle and I'm happy" glaze and his vans. I like to call them his Tony Hawk shoes. I feel bad that his jeans rode up and his little chubbers of legs showed, but he keeps growing out of things too fast for me to keep up. These overalls are 12 months and they look like capri pants.

I have also discovered that Henry loves to play with blocks and only feigns laziness with Mom and Dad at home. Usually, after a couple of minutes of sitting up, he'll roll to one side or flop on his back. I thought it was just that he wasn't strong enough yet to keep sitting up. Yesterday I babysat for a family I used to work for and their children were building him towers with blocks for him and their one year old, Quinn, to knock over. Henry sat up for about thirty minutes. That little bugger! So he is strong enough to sit up when it suits him!!! What was I expecting--he is a man.

No comments: