Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Crappy Day


Henry has REALLY bad diaper rash. Actually, it is a yeast infection. Boys can get them. Who knew? So in addition to Nystatin cream for it, the doctor has suggested letting him be naked for as much as possible so his heiny can air out. So I put a shower curtain on the floor and then covered it with a blanket. Within about ten minutes of playing, he peed. So I went to work to quickly change out the blanket. While I was concentrating on this, Henry was concentrating on something else. He pooped on the shower curtain and then proceeded to roll around in it. What fun for mommy! So while I am trying to clean up the poo from the shower curtain and stop him from further poopification, I was also trying not to get any on myself as I'd just showered. (Of course--Henry's timing is impeccable!) I was careful and did not get any poo on myself. However, later in the day, I couldn't figure out why Henry's room still stank of poopy. I'd cleaned everything up...or did I? When carrying Henry into his room to clean him up and change him (and reapply a diaper!) I'd accidentally gotten poop on the wall. All over it.


So I had to clean up a lot of crap today.

1 comment:

the reppard crew said...

you are hysterical. i am dying reading this. i am so sorry about the wild day. Maybe you need a diaper thong. I think I saw one on SNL once . . . :)