Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

So yesterday was my thirtieth birthday. Henry gave me a sweet "My mom is wonderful" picture frame. I put the picture of me holding him right after he was born, before he was whisked away to the NICU. Sloan gave me a Christmas ornament and a massage gift certificate and is taking me to Kabuto Saturday night.


Henry and I went out to lunch and then we met Sloan at the Christmas tree place for Henry's first Christmas tree. We chose the tree that he tried to eat. We put it up last night and Henry and I have been decorating it today. What fun! He loves the lights and I'm thankful that he is not crawling. Next year should be interesting.

1 comment:

The Little Bear said...

Happy Birthday! Turning 30 stinks, so at least you got to celebrate with both of your favorite guys. I though turning 30 was awful until I realized I'm turning 31 in a few weeks. 30 doesn't seem so bad now. Have a yummy dinner on Saturday!