Friday, February 22, 2013

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Soooo trying to figure out the best way to collate all the likes & shares to figure out the winner of the Do Justice Tshirt made my brain ache. And I'm not entirely certain I was clear in my directions. So to simplify I gave everyone who liked the Blog 1 entry & then 1 additional entry for each share, like, and/or comment on the specific Tshirt post.

All in all there were 86 entries. I wrote them all out while watching the Season Finale of Suits. {Sidebar: USA, your seasons are too short. I don't care if Harvey is coming back this summer,I want him now. All the time. But thanks for bringing Dule Hill back next week.}

Then I popped over to the random number generator. Aaaaaaaand the winner is: SARAH BYRD! Friend, writer extraordinaire, former boss. Let me know your size & color preference and you get your Do Justice Tshirt for free!

For those of you who waited to order in hopes of winning, don't worry. We will still take your money. The first printing of the Tshirts have been ordered. We had around 60 pre-orders, but ordered more to fill incoming orders. And we can (and hope to need to) order more.

So shop away my friends! 100% of the proceeds go to helping us bring Charles & Mollie home.





No comments: