Thursday, September 15, 2011

Da Beach


Sooo....we went to the beach last week.  For the first time ever, we didn't take a billion pictures.  We simply relaxed.  And played games.  And had mad dance parties.  And read books. And dug holes.  And ate popsicles.  And went fishing.  And held butterflies on our fingers.  And even ate some crab legs.  
Fishing with Daddy with his new fishing rod.  
Henry's excitement about fishing even meant he ordered fish at every restaurant.  



In the butterfly house at Brookgreen Gardens.  Be thankful I'm not posting the pic I took of the four inch long mating grasshoppers.  They were very Egyptian.


While Gracie loves the beach and sand, she is not a fan of the ocean.  Or how it kept coming towards her when all she was trying to do was get Bruddah.


Oh how my boy loves his Daddy.  And believe me, the feeling is mutual.



Naptime on the beach. 

Oh, how I love to feel the sand between my toes.  How long is it until Spring Break?


No comments: