Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Big H and Super G


Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with these two sweet children.  Only God could make my infertility bear so much fruit.






What a little stud!  He looks like he's about to go rush Sigma Chi or something...


Hey, single ladies...I'm a three year old male who likes to party.  I'm into trains, Lightning McQueen, Buzz Lightyear, and robots.  If you are into M&Ms and don't mind a kid who is potty trained but still prefers to poop in a diaper, give me a call.


Amazing Grace.


I'm super chill just sitting on this bench.  Boys, beware.  I have a big brother who spoils me.  Did I mention he is a little possesive of me?  And, oh yeah, my Daddy has guns...


I feel pretty.  Oh so pretty.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, I can't even stand how cute these pictures are!!! I was going to try to pick my favorite, but I gave up....