Friday, December 18, 2009

Ho Ho No



The visit to Santa was an epic fail.  Despite the fact we've been talking about it all week and he had finally decided that what he wanted for Christmas was "toys for friends."  (This was his doing, not mine.  I've been pushing pretty hard for him to ask for a rug that looks like Radiator Springs and some Cars movie Matchbox cars.)

I had not planned on being in the Santa photo.  Oh well.  At least I'd bathed today.  Too bad that you couldn't see Henry's adorable Janie and Jack Christmas Penguin sweater--I'm sure if you're in Richmond, you'll see it.  It was expensive, so we've been trying to get our money's worth out of it.  It is the 3rd time he's worn it this week. Grace seemed thoroughly nonplussed about the entire situation--as if to say, "You took me out of the car seat for this guy?"  I know, Gracie, I'm a bit skeeved out by the knot in his beard as well...

1 comment:

Ali said...

That will go down in history! classic