Monday, September 7, 2009

Lessons learned from Puppy Love

I'm working on a post I wrote while at the beach, but until that is finished I wanted to show you the cake my nephew made for his girlfriend on her 15th birthday. According to my sister, he found the recipe himself online. This is not a cake from the box. The icing is not from a canister. His girlfriend said she wanted a white cake with white icing. Knowing his girlfriend's love of pink and green, he took some liberty with the icing. It took him all day to make and he even had to be nice to his little sister who helped teach him how to write with the icing baggy.
He also MADE her a card.
Gentleman, take note. This is what love looks like.
Ladies, did any of your high school boyfriends ever bake for you? I didn't think so. I don't mean to scare this girl, but seriously, if she doesn't marry my nephew it will all be downhill from here.

No comments: