Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sour Pickles at Sears

So we took Henry for his 2 year photos this morning. Not as good as last year's. Mainly because last year he was much less mobile. He was very serious. And of course, as soon as we got him out of his nice outfit and told him we were headed to Red Robin for lunch--he was all smiles and giggles. Ugh. I know you want me to stand still by this giant number 2 Mommy.
But I really want to go see Daddy. He is making lots of funny faces.
You can sit me down and even hand me a train, but I'm still not going to smile for you. No matter how many times you say Peek-a-boo, shake your booty, or shake the feather duster at me. Hey, Photo lady, you are not as funny as you think you are. So now you're going to start shaking my George at me. Well, I'm going to scream "Mine" at the top of my lungs.


But when Daddy shakes his booty or Mommy puts her head in her shirt, now THAT'S funny.

Thank you for giving me my George. I will sit still and look sweet for you for 2 seconds.


Great shot, right? If you turn your head sideways.

Ready for my Rumspringa.

Have you ever seen such a cute cowboy?
If only Mom had let me bring my big black cowboy boots.





3 comments:

Courtney said...

The many faces of Henry...I love it!

You've got a cute one there.

The Little Bear said...

I love these pics! He's a doll and he's got the classic 2-year old boy act down. H's hair isn't getting lighter is it? By the way, I'd start stocking your cupboards now in preparation for the coming growth spurts-- his feet may already be as big as mine! :-)

Ali said...

I am dreading Mason's 2 year shoot for the very same reason. And b/c he has developed a "cheese" face. Much like Chandler on "Friends". It could get ugly.
Regardless Henry is still a cutie.