Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In Case You Haven't Met Your Cute Quotient Today

My apologies to those of you who've already seen some of these on Facebook. The weather report for Elizabethtown today is sunny and clear and so I'm wanting to brag a bit about the cute little bundle of blessing we've come to know as Henry.

Henry's first trip into the ocean. Can you tell he loves it?

Touching a King Snake named "Link" at Alligator Adventure. He also touched an Australian Blue Tongued Skink. I kept calling it a "blue tongued skank" until Sloan chastised me saying, "Will you stop telling people we let our son touch a skank in Myrtle Beach? It's a skink!" Oops--two totally different things, skanks and skinks.

Driving the dunebuggies at the Pavilion Rides at Broadway at the Beach.

At Ripley's Aquarium. I promise that I did not plan for the boys to match. Sloan saw what I'd dressed Henry in and then changed shirts. That's just how they roll. Atop the "broken oak" at Litchfield By the Sea. Inspired by awkward family photos. (Thanks, Los for the tip off to this site. If you haven't ever been to this site, be prepared to lose an hour and laugh your tail off.)Because you can't go to the beach and NOT take pictures of your kid in khaki and white. I think there is some sort of fee you have to pay if you do not do it.
Making a break for it!Dear sweet Henry, I'm pretty sure that when you laugh, Jesus tells all the angels to stop their singing just so He can hear it.


Bye Bye Beach. Daddy promises a forlorn Henry that we will return to the beach soon.

No comments: