Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Auntie Ann!

(Warning--this blog entry was not written by Elizabeth but dictated to her by Henry.)

Mommy says it is my Auntie Ann's birthday. I love Auntie Ann. She gives me stale peppermint patties and lets me drool the chocolate all over her office. I get to see her a lot since she works at the church. She lets me push buttons on her printer. She has tasty blond hair and lets me play with it. She doesn't get angry when I smash meat sticks into the conference room table. She doesn't like it either when Mommy pushes back my cuticles because it makes me cry. We both like to point at things. Mommy says Auntie Ann loved me even when I was still in her tummy and came to visit her in the hospital every week. Supposedly she has a cat, but I'm trying not to hold that against her. I love Auntie Ann--she is one of the bestest fairy Godmothers ever. Mommy says her friendship keeps her sane. I have doubts about what my Mommy considers sane...


Even Daddy likes Auntie Ann and Daddy has great taste in women.
(Hey Mommy, can't we get a newer pic of me and Auntie Ann? I've got so much more hair now!)

No comments: