Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun with Cousins and new tricks

Henry had lots of fun playing with his cousins this weekend. Rachel, 10, babysat on Friday night so Sloan and I could go on a date and then on Saturday he went out to my sister's house all morning so we could do house stuff. Sunday afternoon, Isabel (16 months), came over to play for the evening so my sister could take the rest of the bunch to see Fiddler on the Roof. Henry had a blast playing with play food at Sonya's and showing Isabel his corral at his house. He has also enjoyed showing her how he can now pull up and stand and stand on his own. He thinks he is hot stuff cruising around the edge of his corrall, while Isabel looked at him as if to say, "Yeah, so what? I've been walking for months. I can even go up and down steps on my own. Sometimes I don't even fall down."

They also had a blast in the tub together. At one point, Isabel was splashing and giggling at Henry so, not to be out done, Henry layed back and kicked up a storm. During his splash fest--he tinkled and Isabel proceeded to swat at his stream. And to make it even better--we got it on video! I just can't wait to show it at her rehearsal dinner...

No comments: