Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bloated

I am swollen with my love for Sloan and Henry. Seeing them together is such a delight. I think if I were to take them to the Middle East, peace would be achieved. Their infatuation with one another is moving. Last night, I was feeding Henry and Sloan was gathering up the trash to take it out. When he opened the door to leave, Henry pushed the bottle out of his mouth and whimpered. Crestfallen, we had to assure him that Daddy would be back soon. He fussed the whole time Sloan was gone and upon his return, it was like the sun returned after a long rain. Henry was all smiles and dinner could resume. When Sloan walks up to him, he just starts kicking his legs, shaking his arms and giggling--so excited that Daddy has come to him. It is very sweet.

No comments: