Thursday, June 28, 2007

Very Young Sweet Peas

Here are my two Baby Ps. When Sloan and I first started trying for Henry, we made the original Baby P at Build A Bear and then I've been sleeping with him ever since. He even came with me to the hospital, which made the doctors and nurses laugh. The idea behind it was that the bear would smell like me and then we'd give it to our child to soothe him or her in their crib.

We are going to take a picture of Henry each month next to Baby P so that we can see how much he is growing. We watched our DVD footage of him in the hospital and his first bath and it was incredible to see how much he has grown. I swear he is larger today than yesterday when this picture was taken.

He has his 2 month check up next week (although he'll be 10 weeks), so we will see exactly how much he has grown then. He will be getting lots of shots, so please keep him in your prayers next Thursday.

No comments: