Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sandi Patti was Wrong

Love is any language is Thomas the Tank Engine Pajamas. 

Also, I would like to transcribe a letter from Henry to these two sweeties, Jacob and Jeremiah. 


Dear my African friends who are boys and are named Jacob and Jermi-uh,
You live in Africa now but you will come to America.  Do you want to come to my house to play trains?  You should bring some African animal babies with you when you come to Henry's house.  You can have my bathing suits that don't fit me anymore.  I am getting bigger.  Do you have trains at your house?  Maybe I can come to your house and play trains.  (It was at this point that I reminded him that a) we bought the boys a big box of trains and track last fall, and b) it's rude to invite yourself over to someone else's house.)  Goodbye!

Jacob and Jeremiah, we cannot wait to see you and hold you and fist bump you and play trains with you. I promise you won't always have to wear Henry's hand-me-down PJs.  But you boys make Thomas look GOOD.

No comments: