Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beach Vacay (and the pictures that prove it)

Alligator Adventure should also be called Tortoise Adventure. 

Mom, wait!  I gotta check da map to say where we go!

 Gracie enjoys the show at Alligator Adventure, but wasn't too sure about touching the snakes or gator.
The first of MANY spongebob popsicles.  
Seriously, we probably spent $50 on popsicles over the course of the week.  Next trip, I'm buying a case of them and taking them with us.  Geesh!


Do I have something on my nose, Mom?

Seriously, Mom?  This is the lamest photo op ever!  Hurry up and take the picture.

This is just before Henry pressed the emergency stop button on the moving sidewalk.  Hey Ripley's, how about not making them bright red and putting them right at a preschooler's eye level?  

Hi.  I'm Henry.  It says so on my shirt.  I know I look 15, but I'm only 4.

 All that.  And a bag of chips.
Are you kidding me?
Cutest. Baby. Ever.

In lieu of afternoon naps, we just gave her lots of Oreos.

Poor Henry fell off the golf cart, rolling into the middle of a traffic circle.  Thankfully, he was fine.  His whole face looked dirty by the afternoon, but it was just bruising.  And he also bruised up his knees, hip, and father's spirit.  But two bowls of Chocolate Blue Bell ice cream and he was right as rain.




No comments: