Monday, March 15, 2010

The things Henry says...

"Dang it!"  (And yes, we're telling him not to say this.  But really are just sort of waiting until he gets a new catchphrase for when things fall.)

"Watch out!  She's a maneater."  (Why I now have to be careful what we listen to on the radio...)

"You so crazy, Mommy."

"Wait for it."  (a la Barney Stinson)

"What's that smell?  Oh.  I poopied in my pants."

"Wook.  It's da Cosby show."  (My sweet boy.  I'm so glad you enjoy the Cosby show.  Not every African American family is the Cosbys.  Just so you know.)

"My penis is pink."  (To which Sloan responded, "Why you gotta focus on the color, boy?"  Um, perhaps we should discuss not screaming this in public...)

"I'm a bobot.  Deee dooo dooo deet do!"  (Complete with arm motions.)

And his new favorite thing to do (thanks, once again to the Cosby Show)---to slobber on Grace and say, "I zerbert you!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! The Cosby thing got me. When my (older) sister was little, a couple african american coworkers of my Dad's stopped by, to which my sister alerted him by saying (after watching sesame street) "Dad! There's a couple of Gordon's at the door!"

Kristie said...

I love it! Ellie said "freaking" the other day. Oops. She is also obsessed with talking about private parts, which often makes me glad most people around us don't speak English.