Monday, June 9, 2008

More Reasons I'll Never Be Mom of the Year...

1. Yesterday I yelled at Henry for being a messy eater. Then I went upstairs and cried about how horrible of a mommy I am. Then Sloan came upstairs and said, "Um, did you mean to leave Henry in the high chair with yogurt all over him?"

2. On a regular basis, I accidentally squeeze Henry's "junk" as I snap him into his car seat.

3. Several times today at the pool Henry slipped and dunked into the water.

4. I think it is funny when Lolly and Henry attack the phone book together. And then cuss at them because they made a big mess.
5. I take pictures of my son doing things he shouldn't before I stop him because it makes me laugh.

6. My son eats rawhide bones. On a regular basis. And he's had dog food. More than once.

No comments: