Thursday, September 6, 2007

Big Swedes

This morning was Henry's 4 month check up and he is growing up to show off his father's Swedish stock (albeit his eyes are getting browner by the day). He is 15 lbs, 13 oz and 26 1/2 inches long. That is 75 percentile for weight and 90th for height! The doctor even thinks that he will begin teething soon as his gums appear to be red and a bit swollen. (So that's why he keeps chewing his hands!)

Here is Henry is his Christening gown. I put it on him and Sloan said, "It's a dress." I said, "What did you think the word gown meant?" But it is very sweet as it is the one that both Marshall and Sloan were baptized in along with many of their cousins. The slip has about 10 sets of initials embroidered on it of its previous wearers. Certainly the most recent wearer is the most handsome.

1 comment:

The Little Bear said...

What a cutie-pie! I love reading your blog and I can't believe it's been 4 months already! My how time flies. Hope all is well!